Join BCDS Today
Become a Member
The Buncombe County Dental Society provides educational, service and social opportunities for dentists in Buncombe County.
Dentists may apply for Active membership in the BCDS by submitting an application by mail or fax. Upon receipt of the application, the dentist will be invited to the next BCDS meeting, at which time he/she will be introduced to the Dental Society. After the introduction, the dentist will be invited to the subsequent meeting for membership approval. Annual dues for Active membership in the BCDS are $250.00.
Our Commitment to Our Donors
We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by BCDS, both online and offline, on any Platform (‘Platform’, includes the BCDS website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- You can do this at any time without incurring a cancellation fee. Upon canceling your membership, no further fees will be charged.
If you are renewing your membership, click here.
Fill out the membership application.
Submit payment online or via mail. If you are submitting payment via mail, continue to step 3.
Mail application to:
PO Box 1504
Arden NC 28704
or email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you did not submit your payment online, please also include your check payment of $250.00 made out to BCDS.
Renewing Your Membership
Not a member but want to attend a meeting?
Non-members who wish to attend a meeting must pay $55 for the meeting the wish to attend. Please RSVP to Caroline Amerson at email@example.com at least one week before that meeting.